Church for Ceremony
Rental Availability – Friday Evening and Saturday
- Friday Evening, 7:00 pm until 2:00 am – decorating hours begin at 4:00 pm
- Saturday, 9:00 am until 3:00 pm, then 7:00 pm until 2:00 am – decorating hours begin at 7:00 am
- Accolade will provide altar set-up for ceremony
- Lectors, Eucharistic Ministers and Altar Servers provided upon request.
Hall for Reception and/or Rehearsal Dinner
You may rent the parish hall on the day of your wedding from 7:00 am until conclusion; the hall is available up to 8 hours after your ceremony for the reception:
- Tables & chairs are provided; we have sixteen 8-top round tables and folding chairs in white; we also have 6 rectangular white tables with chairs; each table can seat 6 people. This leaves a wooden dance floor open.
- A dance floor is provided;
- A video screen is provided;
- Your caterer is provided with use of large commercial kitchen; 6-burner gas range, refrigerator and freezer, stainless-steel work tables. A caterer is not included in the cost, but a list of recommended caterers is provided; see “Vendors” link for a list of these and other wedding services.
- no utensils are provided for cooking or serving
- no linens are provided
Officiating Catholic Priest
Church and Parish Hall Wedding Coordinator
Supports officiating priest at rehearsal and ceremony, and with wedding party line-up
Provides detailed information on vendors, as requested
Available for other support, on a time and material-cost basis